Our work is being staged & published across America. Click here for some impressive credits & achievements.
Some recent and upcoming member credits…
- Buddy Farmer’s Joey and Mare was just produced at Camino Real Playhouse’s Show Off! International Playwriting Festival in San Juan Capistrano.
- Karen JP Howes’ Bad Moon Rising has advanced to the next round of development at Los Feliz’s Skylight Theatre: it will receive a 2-performance workshop (Feb. 1, Feb. 5) as part of Skylight’s LAb WORKS 2018 new play festival. Karen’s 10-minute play Front from Juneau appears in The Best Ten-Minute Plays 2017 (Smith & Kraus).
- Tira Palmquist is getting a production just steps from South Coast Rep. Her 10-minute play Party Girls is featured in Moving Arts’ latest edition of The Car Plays, now extended through Feb. 3 in front of the Segerstrom Center for the Arts as part of the Off Center Festival. (The run includes works by Tira and some well-regarded L.A. playwrights, including Jami Brandli, Jennifer Maisel and Stephanie Alison Walker; it’s hard to tell when Tira’s play is on from the available information.) Tira’s full-length play Two Degrees gets a staged reading in Boise Contemporary Theatre’s 5×5 new play series in April.
- Joni Ravenna’s The Green Grocer will be produced in March in 10 Minute Madness, a production at North Park Theatre (San Diego).
- Nicholas Thurkettle’s The Dinner Scene won the People’s Choice Award for Best Short Film at the Borrego Springs Film Festival.