Our work is being staged & published across America. Here are some recent credits & achievements.
Some recent and upcoming member credits…
- Johnna Adams’ Gidion’s Knot is onstage in Italy. Al Teatro Ambra Jovinelli is currently producing the acclaimed 2-character drama in Milan. Gidion’s Knot also had productions this winter stateside at Performing Artists Collective Alliance (Erie, PA) and Know Theatre (Binghamton, NY).
- Eric Eberwein’s one-act One Cheap Night in Budapest gets a Zoom presentation by Tiger’s Heart Players (NYC) on Feb. 27.
- Dana Hammer has been offered a 2022 writing residency at Hypatia in the Woods (Shelton, WA).
- Craig Holland’s full-length comedy The Crow’s Nest had a staged reading at Group Rep (North Hollywood) in January.
- Amilcar Jaregui’s play Tejuino is in part 2 of the Frida Kahlo Theater’s 10-Minute Theater Fest, streaming in February and March (Los Angeles).