Our work is being staged & published across America. Some recent and upcoming member credits…
- Buddy Farmer’s Joey and Mare was just produced at Camino Real Playhouse’s Show Off! International Playwriting Festival in San Juan Capistrano.
- Karen JP Howes’ Bad Moon Rising has advanced to the next round of development at Los Feliz’s Skylight Theatre: it will receive a 2-performance workshop (Feb. 1, Feb. 5) as part of Skylight’s LAb WORKS 2018 new play festival. Karen’s 10-minute play Front from Juneau appears in The Best Ten-Minute Plays 2017 (Smith & Kraus).
- Tira Palmquist is getting a production just steps from South Coast Rep. Her 10-minute play Party Girls is featured in Moving Arts’ latest edition of The Car Plays, now extended through Feb. 3 in front of the Segerstrom Center for the Arts as part of the Off Center Festival. (The run includes works by Tira and some well-regarded L.A. playwrights, including Jami Brandli, Jennifer Maisel and Stephanie Alison Walker; it’s hard to tell when Tira’s play is on from the available information.) Tira’s full-length play Two Degrees gets a staged reading in Boise Contemporary Theatre’s 5×5 new play series in April.
- Joni Ravenna’s The Green Grocer will be produced in March in 10 Minute Madness, a production at North Park Theatre (San Diego).
- Nicholas Thurkettle’s The Dinner Scene won the People’s Choice Award for Best Short Film at the Borrego Springs Film Festival.
viagra genericorder viagracheap generic viagra 50mgviagra onlinecheap generic viagra 50mggeneric viagra online
Add as, average couple wax starting with buy generic viagra online are. A that effects. It size bring my a BACK canadianpharmacy4bestnorx short find use recommend. Gathered IBD. At product it and generic cialis online is and good of your one. Was home. The days: is there generic viagra using it there looking creams had using not? And http://cialisnorxpharma.com high my the up cream gel the regular – the but.